Northwest care agency provides residential, domiciliary and personal care. Our aim is to deliver high-quality care and support to adults with Dementia & Alzheimers, learning disabilities, challenging behavior and communication difficulties. Our multi-disciplinary teamwork within the community and pride themselves on respecting the needs, rights, choices of all individuals and encouraging independence. Northwest care agency’s Supported Living starts from the principle that people with learning disabilities have the same fundamental rights as anyone else in society, which includes the right to develop and make informed choices about their lives. We actively promote equality and diversity within our company, both in our staff and the care and support we give others.Our values for supported living.We hold our reputation as a quality care provider and employer highly. We provide professional and trustworthy care to our service users at all times.
We will work constantly within the current guidelines and regulations and will continually develop our business to improve upon our standards. We will take time to fully understand our service users and their needs in order that we deliver precisely upon them.
We will promote choice and independence amongst our service users by working in a person-centered way.
We will tailor our services to each and every user having taken the time to fully understand their specific needs. We will support our service users in their integration into the local community enabling the individual to live their life the way they choose. We will treat every individual within our organisation with dignity, fairness, and respect and look to develop talent to manage our business as it grows.
Northwest Care Agency Limited offers high-quality live-in carers for elderly and vulnerable adults who wish to maintain their independence and remain in the comfort of their own homes for as long as possible. Our aim is to our clients and their families dignity and peace of mind with a combination of high standards, kindness, understanding, and confidentiality at all times. It is important to us that the carer or nurse selected to live with you has the necessary skills, experience and qualifications, and that you are satisfied and comfortable with them being in your home. Our live-in care includes housework, shopping, meal preparation, personal care and anything else that is required; for each person, this will be different and we are flexible in the way we work with you.
- Person-Centered Care Approach – putting clients at the center of everything we do
- Experienced and skilled Care Workers – a pool of professional, friendly, helpful and polite staff to support you or your loved one
- Value for money – We go the extra mile to make sure we offer value for money to our Clients.
- Availability and flexibility – 1-2-1 assistance, 24-hour on call for any emergencies
- Robust recruitment process – only Care Workers that have gone through our robust recruitment process with reference taken and DBS certified.
- Continuous professional training – all our Carers have continuous professional training so they the skills and knowledge they need to handle a wide range of situations.